35 total views, 1 views today
Aloe Vera is a soppy superhero— Many people use it often as a part their beauty regime or as a detox drink, but have you ever wondered what else aloe vera gel is capable of. Aloe Vera is a known to have more than 75 wonder nutrients that can also benefit your hair. Here’s how you can use it to treat most common hair problems.
8 Ways In Which Aloe Vera Gel Benefits Hair Health:
- Aloe Vera Gel gives your hair the strength and lustre you always want to have. Thus controls hair fall and make your hair look thick.
- Aloe Vera helps in restoring the pH balance of your hair as its own pH level is in the same range as your hair needs to be.
- It provides right amount of moisture to the scalp and keeps it constantly hydrated.
- It provides a protective layer over the hair that prevents the damages caused by environmental conditions and pollution.
- It has the ability to relieve scalp itchiness and irritation owing to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Drastically reduces dandruff, due to its strong anti-fungal properties.
- Aloe Vera gel promotes hair growth, if someone is suffering hair loss, than using Aloe Vera for hair growth is a great idea. It contains proteolytic enzymes which naturally stimulate the hair follicles.
- Provides deep conditioning to the hair
How to Use Aloe Vera to Treat Your Hair
Although, if you look for “how to use aloe vera for hair”, you will find hundreds of ways to apply it. However, I would recommend it use it in it raw form. Aloe vera, itself is capable for treating almost all hair related problems.
Best Form of Aloe Vera
Nothing can beat the use of fresh stick of Aloe Vera.
How to make Aloe Vera Gel at Home?
- Simply get a stick (leaf) of aloe vera from the plant.
- Cut the edges of the leaf
- Gentle remove the top layer of the leaf.
- Scoop out the gel from the leaf
- Crush the gel in a mixer or using hand blander to make it like thick paste that you can apply on the hair
On the other hand, if you do not have time to go through the whole process of extracting the gel, you can also consider buying pure Aloe Vera Gel. These gels contain all the properties of aloe in its natural state and provide deep, much required nourishment to the hair.
Some of the Best Aloe Vera Gels are
Indus Valley Bio Organic Non-Toxic Aloe Vera Gel for Acne, Scars, Glowing & Radiant Skin Treatment-175ml
Give it a try, You hair will love you for that, always!