Kindness is a great virtue and our little deeds of kindness have an immense power to lighten up someone’s day or life. So, always try to practice the good in you.
Love and kindness have no boundaries and bring people from all walks of life together. No matter how young or old we are, we can show our love for one another. No matter if they are our blood relations or our neighbors or strangers. But helping them and sharing some enjoyable moments with them make this life much easier and help to release depression.
Here are 60 Random Acts of Kindness That Will Keep You Uplifted and you can follow in your daily life :
- Never speak harshly with others because if one can’t do any good for others, then he should refrain from speaking badly.
- Be polite and gentle with your subordinate
- If you have enough money, then try to buy some extra food and clothes for the needy and poor.
- On a random day, visit any orphan house and bring smiles on the faces of children
- Visit old age homes and spend some time with elderly people
- Appreciate your loved ones when they do something for you with an overwhelming compliment
- On a road if you see any hurdle i.e. a fallen stone then remove that from there
- Help people in crossing the roads if someone is hesitating
- Always try to give a generous tip to waiters and watchmen.
- On a hot sunny day, display a water cooler outside your home and also put some water in a small jar so that birds can drink as well
- Donate money and blood to the genuine non-funding organizations
- Leave notes of praise and encouragement in the stranger’s books
- If you know someone’s weakness or any secret which embarrass them then never disclose that
- Welcome your new colleague at your workplace, warm-heartedly
- If you visit any relatives, then try to take some fruits with you there.
- Vacant your seat on a bus for the elderly or anyone.
- If you see litter on the road or street, then throw it in the dustbin
- Participate as a volunteer in community services
- Donate books to the local libraries
- Try to keep an extra pen for the examination hall
- Bring a treat to share at work.
- Give compliments generously.
- Offer water to the children out playing.
- Get together with neighbors for a cookout.
- Ask “how can I help” when you see your neighbors are struggling.
- Share your skills and talents.
- Be positive and not have a bad attitude
- Lend a helping hand, whatever it may be.
- Give away potted plants or tulip bulbs to your neighbors to make them feel friendly.
- Gift flowers and get well soon cards to random patients
- Make a habit of saying Thank you
- Point out the positives in a friend or family
- Hold the door for people behind
- Appreciate your mother or guardian
- Help with the tuition fees of the needy
- Hug your friend for a minute
- Help with carrying stuff to the car
- Read to the elderly
- Buy a little extra for the homeless
- Make dinner for your neighbors
- If your wardrobe is jam-packed with clothes and shoes, then give them to the needy
- Greet the strangers with the smile
- Keep a spare umbrella in your car for someone stuck in the rain
- Visit a retirement home and spend time with residents
- Send an appreciation message to a friend and let them know how much you cherish them
- Write a gratitude note to a teacher or anyone who made a difference in your life or has helped you
- Pick up a piece of litter or stone from the street and throw it away
- Give compliments. People like compliments. One simple yet silly compliment can make their whole day brighter
- Call your parents or your spouse just to say I love you
- Write a post-it note with inspiring, uplifting messages or simply any nice thing and hand them out to people you pass
- Write a nice, motivating note and put it in your child’s lunch box or book
- Give someone your place on a crowded bus or subway
- Buy a meal for someone penurious
- Help someone struggling to carry their grocery bags
- Be nice to servers
- Be nice to your neighbors and offer them any assistance
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Help a friend who is struggling with studies
- Pay for the meal or coffee of the person next to you anonymously
- Give food to stray dogs and cats
Wrapping Up on Random Acts of Kindness
The small acts of kindness are countless. Be a kind human being because you have no idea how any small act or even a small word of kindness can bring peace to someone’s restless heart.
Kindness is a gift that keeps on giving. You can add a few of these kindness acts into your routine, and you’ll witness the change for yourself. Every small exchange with someone is a chance to have a positive influence on both of your lives. The list of these random acts is never-ending; there’s no limit to the ideas when it comes to being kind. You can never go wrong when it comes to being kind; the world will never have too much kindness.
Featured Image: Baby photo created by senivpetro – www.freepik.com