Being physically active has become critical for those living a sedentary lifestyle. Including active walking, walking, playing a sport, or doing Yoga, not only keeps you healthy, produces happy hormones, making you a happy person.
As you are reading this post, I, the author, would assume that you want to know benefits of Yoga or already have some familiarity and want to add to your confidence. Hence, respecting time and thought of yours that is aimed towards your well-being, we would quickly understand the reason of making Yoga an integral part of your life.
- Yoga is a discipline encompassing mental, physical and spiritual fitness, whereas, any other physical activity would focus on one aspect at a time.
- Yoga is extremely effective while addressing psychological and lifestyle disorders, like stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Yoga, with its asana, mindfulness, decreases the possibility of muscle pains, diabetes, heart problems, high blood pressure, constipation.
- Yoga practice improves circulation, leading to removal of toxins, supply of good blood and getting the glowing skin.
- Yoga requires only a mat, a clean area for its practice. Easy to do at home, in the garden, at the rooftop, on the beach, in a Yoga studio, at the airport, you need yourself!
- Yoga in its gentle Hatha Yoga form, applies little physical strain and much control of mind over body. This enhances concentration, good for people struggling with focus issues.
- Yoga, most importantly, is suitable for all age groups, as well as people at various stages of life, like pre-natal Yoga for expectant mothers, post-natal for shedding those extra kilos and keep the sanity for hot-mummas 🙂
Yoga teaches Acceptance.
Sea of Oms
Charu Lata is the Founder & President of YUJ.CLUB aka YUJ Spiritual Foundation. Recently YSF is recognized by one of the leading University in the category of “Best Service Award for Significant National Contribution – Health & Wellness”. We are grateful for the support of our well-wishers who made this journey possible. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or email email@example.com