Why do many of us find it difficult to achieve our goals? Is it the lack of determination or low sense of worth? Well I think there are several things that contribute to the same, such as
– Not having enough motivation, leading to procrastination
– Lack of planning
– Not believing that goal is “achievable”
What is your reason?
Here are few steps that may help you in achieving your real goals, leading to a more fulfilling life.
– Know what you want? Be specific and give yourself clarity of targets. Make a Make a practical and achievable plan. Whether you want lose weight, get your dream job, or make more money. More the picture of your target is clearer, better will be results.
Writing down your goals is a great start to have when you want to live a more positive life. It means you have a clear vision of what you want.
– Make a realistic and achievable plan– In order to reach the terrace you will have to take small steps. For that matter, if you don’t create an achievable plan that draw round the steps you need to take to achieve your goal, you will find it extremely difficult to achieve any real and long-term results. That’s more likely to leave you feeling so frustrated or depressed, you give up your quest altogether.
Remember that the success is the sum of small efforts; every successful “hit” has hundreds of “misses” behind.
– Make an “Everyday plan”- choose your goal for next day the night before – This is one grand way to ensure that you achieve your goals. When you write them down, you are giving a clear picture to your mind. Review this list next day morning as soon as you are ready to begin with the day. This way, you will not only be more motivated to achieve your goals, you’ll also be giving more time to make it happen!
– Appreciate and celebrate even a small success – every time you make a bit of progress, give yourself a pat on your achievement. This is a great way to motivate yourself to keep moving ahead.
– Make it measurable – break down the goal into small chunks so that you can measure it easily. Small goals lead to bigger YES. Each small achievement brings to more energy to stay on the track and keep moving…
Whatever is needed for us to succeed is already there within us. All we need to do is trust our inner voice. Be your own mentor, a coach and extend your hands and reach out your goals. Live the life of your own choice.