Persistence is undoubtedly- the key to success: the shingle & drive and will to keep pushing forward in spite of impediments and encounters. Many a times, even a self-motivated person, need a little extra push to remain up and high. So, if you too (like me) sometimes need a quick shot of grit, here are amazing motivational quotes that might help you to get inspired and remain persistent in persuade of your dream life.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb (This one is my personal favourite)
- “Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.”–Peter T. McIntyre
- ‘Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
- “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
- “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” –Karen E. Quinones Miller
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions…do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” –Tina Fey
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Dr. Robert H. Schuller
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
- Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.–Spryte Loriano
- “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
- “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” –Golda Meir
- “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” –Dr. Robert Anthony
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” –Dale Carnegie
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” –J.M. Barrie
- “Success… seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. – Mark Twain
- “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many–not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” –Charles Dickens
The Science behind Motivation
Our ability to confront the dreams depends on the way we think and consider about doing the required tasks that come along while pursuing a dream. Although, there is nothing from outside that can inspire us as much our inner spirit, but a little dose of motivation can recharge our batteries and put us back on track when we find ourselves lost and drained.
Like this column? Share your comments and Sign up to subscribe to email alerts and you’ll never miss a post.